Getting fat and fatter day by day? Confused why you are not losing weight in spite of restricting your fact intake? Or wondering how to reduce the accumulated fat in your body? Fat burners could be your solution.
What are fat burners?
Also called thermogenics, fat burners targets the metabolism of your body. It must be kept in mind that our daily diet ideally consists of various kinds of macro and micro nutrients. Fat and carbohydrates comprises of the macro nutrients. During the process of digestion, carbohydrates are the first to be broken down to release energy. The released energy is utilized in the regular function of the body. The excess energy is then stored in the body for any future needThus, we see that fats remain almost unused leading to its accumulation in your body. A gradual accumulation of the fat makes you gain weight. A fat burner aims at helping this accumulated fat melt or break down faster.
It must be kept in mind that the fat burners, though aims at increasing the rapidity with which the fat burns in the body, does not essentially interact with the muscle fibers. Rather, the fat burners are stimulatory in nature.
How do fat burners work?
. To quote the School of Sport and Exercise Sciences at the University of Birmingham, “ The term ‘fat burner’ is used to describe nutrition supplements that are claimed to acutely increase fat metabolism or energy expenditure, impair fat absorption, increase weight loss. Increase fat oxidation during exercises or somehow cause long-term adaptations that promote fat metabolism.”
As explained previously, the goal of any fat burner is to augment the rate of fat loss. Now, this could be achieved through various means…like…
- Incrementing the rate of overall metabolism in the body.
- Controlling the amount of calories received from the fat sources.
- Raising the limits placed on fat cells with regards to the fatty acids released.
- Even, some latest fat burners work by a method of uncoupling which involves producing heat within the cells.
- The amazing part of any fat burner is that they work directly on the cells.
Natural fat burners VS weight loss pills and supplements
There are numerous dietary supplements available in the market that claim to be fat burners. However, before trying them out, one must keep in mind that dietary supplements are not as strictly regulated by the FDA as medicines are. Supplements are considered to be safe until proven unsafe. This makes the natural fat burners a safer option to try out. The natural fat burners whose extracts are found in the supplements and weight loss pills are as follows:
- Caffeine: When take in small and regulated amount, caffeine is shown to have an effect on the weight metabolism of the body.
- Guarana: It is a plant with the highest percentage of caffeine present almost amounting to 3.5 % to 5.8%.
- Green tea extract: It is reported to be one of the most popular fat burner used.
Other natural products include Conjugated Linoleic Acid and Grape fruit essential oil.
The natural fat burners are always safe and secured to user.